Visit the brewery
Visiting our brewery by group is possible on almost every day of the year. To visit, you will need to reserve a guide at least two weeks in advance.
For more information and for reservations, please contact:
"Toerisme Pajottenland & Zennevallei"
Grote markt 1, 1500 Halle
Phone: +32 (0)2 365 98 50
E-mail: [email protected]
Toer de Geuze 2019:
Soon it is Toer de Geuze and you are more than welcome! During this open-house, entry is free for everyone. You can visit the brewery and taste our regular as well as some more special rare beers. Of course, there is also a pop-up beershop where you can buy our beers, glassware, t-shirts, and much more. With drinks fits also food, so some local dishes made with our beer are available to eat.
Both days the brewery, the bars and the shop are open.
Saturday May 4th – 11am to 9pm
- At 2pm local music will be played by the “Carabiniers”, the “Congo” and “D’hopmaten”
- At 11am the first “Geuze Boon Jogging” will start (about 5km)! More info on facebook (click here) or through [email protected]. E-mail to this adress to register for the jogging
Sunday May 5th – 10am to 6pm
- Enjoy the brewery, the beers and food with some background music by the Fanfarettes
- A boat between Halle and Lambic is provided by us for free. Click here fort he full sailing schedule. The boat will go between ‘De Suikerkaai’ in the city of Halle, at 500m from the trainstation and ‘Heldenstraat’ in Lembeek at a minute’s walk from the brewery. One trip is 35 minutes.
- Public transport: The train station in Lembeek is located right next tot he brewery. Or get off the train in Halle and take our boat.
- By car yo can park at the brewery. Parking space is provided.
- If you can come by public transport, please do so. This is good for our dear environment and it of course also helps as our parking won’t be filled so quickly.
Can I buy beer and glasses during Toer de Geuze?
Yes, you can. The pop-up beershop is open both days and will have beer, glasses, metal signs, t-shirts, beerjugs, and more. Also Horal’s Oude Geuze Megablend 2019 will be available in the beershop.
Can I use creditcard?
You can use a creditcard at the beershop. However, tokens for beer at the bars can only be bought with cash. In real need, you can do a cashwithrawel at the beershop.
What can we see inside the brewery?
As a visitor, you can walk through the brewery at your own pace. Screens will provide information along the way. Also some people from the brewery will be present to answer questions. At the end of the visit, you get a free sample of lambic, straight from one of our oak foeders. For the first time ever, we will also open to the public our new, 4th, Foeder warehouse on the other bank of the Senne river.